Monday, May 25, 2009

Please let me explain

 

P5240199

P5240200

P5240204

Before you report me to the authorities for child abuse, please allow me to explain. What you see here is neither the result of my anger nor an accident. It is from consuming a not-so-cheap, premium grade product of the infamous Eu Yan Sang, bird nest.

Yes, you read me right, bird nest. You see, my son is NOT made for the life of luxury. He is allergic to of all things, bird nest. Last night, after being fed the delicacy, to our horror we found this big swelling of his eyes and we thought that he just had a fight with Mike Tyson or something. We tried to figure out what exactly made this allergy and concluded that the culprit was the bird nest indeed because that’s the only thing that he had all day was out of the ordinary.

So after going to the doctor this morning, he confirmed it too but not too worry, he’s all better now. So next time when you think of buying bird nest for him, DON’T hesitate. Go ahead and buy because I’ll finish it for him. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

 

Web Page Hit Counter
Expedia Coupons