Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dilemma

 

I have not been updating this blog recently because I am currently in a dilemma. What is this dilemma, you may ask. Actually I have been frequenting Facebook more than this blog and the reason being is that I could upload more and faster pictures there.

As some of you may know that recently I’ve acquired a DSLR camera and the photos that it takes uses quite a bit of memory. So it will virtually takes forever to upload that in this blog but in the contrary, it’s so easy to post it up at Facebook. With that plus point, what else can I say except that you will find most of my photos there.

But being said all this, I will definitely continue posting here but not so frequently and with not so many pictures. So, to view all my recent photos, just drop by my Facebook account.

Cheers.

No comments:

 

Web Page Hit Counter
Expedia Coupons