Tuesday, November 27, 2007

3 Vehicle Collision

Just now while I was returning from Selayang at about 12.30 pm right after loading up my rice, I witnessed an accident that just happened maybe about 20 to 25 minutes ago. The funny thing is that this accident took place right at the opposite side of the road from the public park cum lake that I talked about yesterday.

The jam was not that bad comparing with the other day because it happened on the opposite side and all the 'kepoh' made my side jammed up as well. So as I was approaching the accident site, I too started to be kepoh and looked across the road. A lot of kepohcee stopped their cars at both sides of the road to catch a glimpse of the accident. Some even went to the wrecked cars to look at the victims or maybe the license plate.

I saw a silver Vios by the side of the road with a slightly damaged bumper and a black Harrier right in the middle of the road, also with its bumper dented. The worst wrecked car was on its side in a longkang and guess what, it's a police patrol car with its engine almost gone into the driver's and passenger's seat. Looking at the condition of the damage, I think it is 'chest knife stab little'(hung dou kat siew) because as I was passing the site, I saw an ambulance arriving.

As I was going further up the road, I saw 2 police patrol cars with their sirens blaring trying to squeeze themselves between the oredi jammed-packed cars to get to the site. This is the quick response difference between the police and us, normal civilians. The thing that remains a mystery is the cause of this accident. Did it happened out of the carelessness of the drivers or was the patrol car's attempt to chase some robbers that made it crashed.

Either way, it made a boring Tuesday into an interesting one for some kepohcees. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.Wong, when did you become the "kaypoh" as well. The incident that you witness was in today's news. Pls read it up.

William Wong said...

Yes I know and it's even front page in some chinese newspaper. If I did not kepoh then what would I write in this blog? Sometimes it's good to be a little kepohcee...:)

 

Web Page Hit Counter
Expedia Coupons