Wednesday, March 21, 2007

We are waiting with great anticipation for the arrival of the latest member of the Yim's family. Nic and Abby's 'chee ku ting' will be arriving at any day now so let us all pray for a safe delivery.

Chee Keong's prediction of the due date has gone and passed and now it is my turn. I have till 11.59 pm tonight for my prediction to come true and so far I heard that Abby is still working in her last attempt to find more 'nai fun' money. If that's the case then my chance would be quite slim now but never worry for I still have time till tonight.

Hopefully Abby will take care of herself while working and not be so careless like last time.(she nearly slipped in the toilet of some fancy hotel) I think Uncle Nic is quite cool this time around, people got experienced oredi mah. Then remember to take more pictures this time and not just stand there and wipe Abby's sweat, ok?

No comments:

 

Web Page Hit Counter
Expedia Coupons